Sunday, August 1, 2010

BEDA

*BEDA = Bloggin Every Day in August!*

Hey there! So I had so much fun blogging everyday 'till VidCon, I thought I'd keep going with BEDA.

I guess it is a good thing for me that there is such a thing as BEDA because right now I have so many ideas of things to talk about I have to refrain from writing about everything all at once.

First I'll start with some news. I am known all over the internet as "pinkpixiedf", except on youtube, where I have gone by the username "faeryfaith". Well, today I have changed that. I now have a new home on youtube at www.youtube.com/pinkpixiedf. If you are my friend, please go subscribe to me there, as that is the channel I will be commenting from in the future and also where I will post any new videos. However, I am keeping my old "faeryfaith" account active as a place to post nail tutorials and make-up related videos.
Anyone who knows me personally, knows that I rarely post vlog type videos, but I did post 3 videos today! (2 videos on the FaeryFaith channel and 1 on the PinkPixieDF channel - go check em out!)

One of the videos I posted today was about a sale happening at the make-up store ULTA. I was so super excited about this sale because they are giving away amazing free gifts with a minimum purchase of only $17.50 and they have so many products that are Buy One Get One 50% off and also, Buy One Get One Free deals.

I had to work all day today, so I got to the ULTA store only a half hour before it closed. I didn't have much time to shop around so I only bought the few things I knew that I wanted. I will hopefully be going back later this week to take advantage of the sales.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you what I got.
These are the items I actually paid for. My bill was only $29!!


This is what I got as a free gift:


And just for fun, this is everything together!

All of that, and I only spent $29!!!

To get the free gift I had to spend a minimum of $17.50 on ULTRA brand cosmetics. I bought a pink blush and purple gel eyeliner. Together, they were $21. I also bought a Stila eyeshadow palette for $10. My total only came to $29 because I also had a coupon for $3.50 off. All-in-all it was a good shopping day. If you love make-up as much as I do, or if you want to love make-up, but hate the prices, then you should really go take advantage of this sale. (I am not being paid to say this! I just really love make-up and these are great deals!)

Anyway, I'll stop there for today. Have a good night. Goodbye 'till tomorrow. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Heather, that's quite a deal you got there. The pictures alone tell the tale of a great deal. That free gift package is so much bigger than what you actually paid for. Hopefully you can get more tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete