Monday, August 16, 2010

Get Rid of Roaches without Chemicals!!

I am really super tired today so I just have a bit of pest-control advice to share. Recently, a friend suggested to my mom that the best way to deal with roaches is to sit out a jar filled only slightly with old coffee grounds and a little bit of water. It attracts roaches like mad, and once they get inside the jar, they can't get out again! It really works! It's sort of gross to peak into the jar in the morning and see all of the roaches trying to get out. We used old spaghetti sauce jars, so we could just screw the lid on and throw the jar out.

Anyway, if you get roaches on your patio or front porch, you might try this and see if it works for you.

Okay, that's all I'm writing for today. Here is today's quote from the book "365 Days to Let Go: daily insights to change your life".

August 17: "The unexpected sweetness of any perfectly silent moment is that we enter into it through a still secret part of ourselves that is its perfect reflection."

1 comment:

  1. I would try it if we had native cockroaches here! To the best of my knowledge I don't think we do... maybe teeny ones or something!

    ReplyDelete